Book Title: Talking with Your Toddler: 75 Fun Activities and Interactive Games that Teach Your Child to Talk
Publisher: Ulysses Press
Author: Teresa Laikko M.S. CCC-SLP
A HANDY PARENT'S GUIDE THAT TURNS PROFESSIONAL LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT INTO CHILD'S PLAY
Are you concerned that your child is not verbalizing? The solution may be as simple as a game. Talking with Your Toddler teaches you how to stimulate speech using everyday play. It makes learning to talk fun and engaging for your child.
With proven therapies and easy-to-follow activities, Talking with Your Toddler makes an ideal home companion.
- Tips to promote talking throughout the day
- Hands-on games that teach new words
- Tricks for turning drive time into talk time
- Fun ways to promote further practice
- Techniques for keeping kids engaged
Written by experienced speech professionals, this book’s straightforward approach is equally useful for parents at home, teachers in the classroom or therapists in a clinic.