Book Title: Nature Study & Outdoor Science Journal: The Thinking Tree Presents: A Creative Book of Observation, Drawing, Coloring, Writing & Discovery Through Nature - Fun-Schooling for All Ages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
- Biblical Virtues & Values - Do-It-Yourself - Character Development Journal: Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and ... With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- Creative Comic Book - Cursive & Spelling: Do-It-Yourself Journal - 175 Words to Master by Age 12 (Pocket Sized Homeschooling Books) (Volume 1)
- All About Ocean Creatures: Fun-Schooling - Math, Reading, Art, Science & Spelling Games (Homeschooling with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
Nature Study & Outdoor Science Journal
A Creative Book of Observation, Drawing, Poetry, Coloring, Writing & Discovery through Nature
More than 180 Lessons!
SALE! Normal Price $32.50
Nature Drawing Lessons!
Illustrations in Pen & Ink & Pencil
Beautiful illustrations by Sarah Janisse Brown and Vanya Romanenko
How to Use this book:
1. Take this Journal and a few pencils outside with you.
2. Look for something inspiring, interesting, or familiar to draw every day.
3.Some days you may want to write a poem or story about nature, animals, the weather, or your feelings.
4. You don’t need to use the pages in order, use the page that you want to use each day.
Things to think about when you go outside:
1. Think about how each season brings change.
2. Think about how the sky and clouds look.
3. Think about how the weather feels.
4. Think about the sounds you hear in nature.
5. Think about the animals that live near you.
6. Think about the habitats of each living creature.
7. Think about the way nature looks at different times of day.
8. Think about the way your yard changes every month.
9. Think about how to draw every detail.
10. Think about how you can do your best to appreciate, protect, and respect the environment around you.
100 pages for art, research and observation.
For Homeschooling Families who enjoy Charlotte Mason Methods, Delight Directed Learning or Fun-Schooling.
For more beautiful homeschooling books by Sarah Janisse Brown visit www.FunSchoolingBooks.com
SALE! Normal Price $32.50