Book Title: Are You a Math Genius? The Inventor's Book of Calculation Games - For Brilliant Thinkers: 180 Pages of Mathematical Creativity for Ages 13 + (The ... 8th, 9th, 10, 11th & 12th Grade) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- Biblical Virtues & Values - Do-It-Yourself - Character Development Journal: Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and ... With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Spelling Time - Master the Top 150 Misspelled Words: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
FLASH SALE! Normal Retail Price $34.50
Do you have a brilliant student who struggles with math? You know your child is smart, creative and amazing, so why is math such a difficult subject?
Maybe your child is a visual thinker, the inventor type, who needs to learn math in a different way! If your student struggles with memorizing facts and mathematical procedures try this! Give your student a math book that they can understand and enjoy!
Math Genius! One of our most popular practical math books. This is the inventive book that sparks a student's love for math!
For the high-school student who is creative and bright but thinks that they are not good at math. For the eleven year old with a passion for figuring things out. For the seven year-old who knows how to use a calculator... with dad's help.
Find all Sarah's Fun-Schooling Books at www.FunSchoolingBooks.com
This book is designed to be interesting enough to keep teens challenged and engaged, but younger students have proven to use that it's something they can enjoy too, so use it for all ages! If your student comes across something that is too challenging, do it together! Math has never been so much fun! Many homeschooling moms enjoy using this book for "Mom-School" to sharpen their skills and to be an example to the kids. this book has become a favorite with dads too!
Change a student's perspective with 180 Pages of Math for Creative People.
If you are looking for a book that big brother and little brother can use together, for father and son, parent and child, sisters and brothers, even an aunt or uncle or grandparent can join in on the fun. This book is perfect for sharing and would be an excellent choice if you are looking for a homeschooling book for two!
Yes, we add, subtract, multiply and use algebra, but it’s not like school! It’s not even like the math you know. It’s all about inventing, being creative, and bossing around the little people who run all your machines.
You will manage a business, pay your little workers, enter competitions, write advertisements, become a journalist, sell inventions, and create new games.
If you have family members who are skeptical about your FUN homeschooling style, introduce them to this book, and ask them what they think! Chances are they will say something like this: "I wish I had a book like this when I was in 9th grade! Ugggh, I had to spend years doing math that I never once used again in my entire life! Not fair... this is actually fun and practical! I never knew math could be so much fun!"
Practice using ALL the math you will actually need in REAL life!
This is the ultimate mathematical workout for creative thinkers. This book was created as an alternative to boring and repetitious math workbooks we all hate. Use this for Homeschooling ages 13 to 17, or for any one who wants to play with numbers!
There is nothing In this book that is not FUN.
Not just for for Age 13 and Up - this book can be used for High School and Middle School and it's perfect for Elementary age students with calculators!
this book can even keep the attention of students with ADHD and Autism. We have used the Open Dyslexic Font to make the book more practical for students with reading problems.
The Thinking Tree Publishing